Friday, March 27, 2009

Framing the Possibilities




Finally finished with the school's yearbook. YEA! Wow, that takes alot of time!!

So now, I finally have time to do some unfinished projects. I have been making frames: wood and fridge magnets, and now since school is almost out, I am working on the teacher appreciation gifts. Every year I make an album for my children's teachers, I use the pictures taken throughout the year. But trying to start up my business, working for a friend and just doing the yearbook, didn't leave me much time to spend at school this year, so I am just using the children's school portraits. I love using those little spare pictures that get sent to the school for the teachers to use on student files. They are already sticky backed so it is just a matter of adding it to the project. Easy enough!











No comments:

Post a Comment